Terrific Thursday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 7/6/11 9:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning!

I'm up and getting ready to head out for my dr. appt.  Today I see my dermatologist.

After that heading into work, I wanted to work from home but my bosses birthday is Saturday so we are taking her out to lunch today since I have a prior committment tomorrow at lunchtime.

After our lunch heading back into the office for a couple hours then heading home.  So today will not be a productive day at work.

After work, home to rest.  Not sure what's happening with the house today, one of the original guys that has been at the house since day one of construction is sitting in the driveway.  Guess I'll find out when I get home.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 7/6/11 9:38 pm
Good morning Ida and PA!

Good luck with the dermatologist! It may not be a productive day at work, but at least you get to go out for lunch...

I am up bright and early. Already showered and dressed, gathered laundry, took out trash and recycling. Now on OH and FB!! I am hoping today will be a productive day. I am going to start doing my part of the basement clean up. Not looking forward to it, but it must be done!! This project will probably take a couple of weeks to finish! OY!!!

That is it for me! Not too exciting...

Have a great day!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 7/6/11 10:23 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - it is a pretty one out there. I felt great coming to work today - was going to have a nice, stress-free ride until some blonde bimbo in a BMW on her cell phone cut me off because she wasn't paying attention - GRRRRR. Someday Pennsylvania will enact a cell phone law - hopefully I'll be living in Florida by then!!

Ida - good luck at the dermatologist - hope everything is ok.

Beth - when you're finished with your basement come on over - you can tackle mine!! LOL!!

I'm at work, of course. BIG bosses coming into town today - have to be on my best behavior, and just found out that the VP is arriving at 9:00 instead of noon as originally planned - hmmm...never good when they decide to make an early appearance. Oh well, my part of the 'meeting' is done - lunch is ordered, dinner reservations are made and breakfast is ordered for tomorrow. See, I AM the most important person in this mix. 

And since I have to stay here after work and go to dinner with everyone it's going to be a long day. I'd much rather go home after work, but I'll play nice and go to dinner with everyone.

Hope everyone has a good day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 7/6/11 10:29 pm
Kathy,

I may not be done my basement until September! LOL!! Then I go back to work!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 7/7/11 7:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
I agree about having a no cell phone law.  I also think they should have a no putting on make-up while on the cell phone, while drinking a cup of coffee and driving with no hands.  Do they drive with their feet?????

I've almost been hit 5 times in the last two days by women putting on their make-up while on the cell phone while driving and drinking coffee all at the same time.

IdaMae

dit657
on 7/7/11 9:20 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I know!! It's incredible - I swear people are doing everything BUT driving now - I used to love driving - anymore it's like playing russian roulette out there!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 7/6/11 10:29 pm, edited 7/6/11 10:50 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... I'm up and working and about to get in the shower so I can get ready for my interview at Dress Barn.   I NEED the extra money really bad, so please pray that I get this.  

The interview is at 1, so I'll take a long lunch and make up whatever I time I am gone past the 30 minutes I am alloted after work.  Once I am done working, I have a follow up appointment with the doc about my ADHD meds.  I also have a rash under my belly skin (1st one since surgery--DOCUMENT/PICS TAKEN), so I will be sure to mention that to him for my file.  Need to talk to him about sleep issues, too.  I really don't want to take an Rx sleep aid.  It's probably time for me to start taking the Melatonin.

From the dr. I will be headed to the pool to chill out as long as the rain holds off.  Right now, the sky is a beautiful shade of blue and I understand it is going to be super humid outside.  Where better to chill out than by the pool catching some rays? 

Tonight, I THINK my friend is coming over with another friend and we are going to just hang out and play cards for a bit.   If they don't show, then I am just going to relax at home and rest up for my crazy weekend! 

Tomorrow is my 39th birthday (yes, really).. working and heading to Philly to celebrate with many of you! 

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 7/6/11 11:59 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Morning all -
My mammogram went well yesterday. Nothing to worry about. Phew.

Today is work, followed by - well nothing. Wow, boring. Oh wait, at lunch time I get to return 2 books to the library. Which is no joke one of my happy places.

Lisa - good luck.
Beth - get cleaning.

Have a great day everyone else!
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views